- This event has passed.
Free Christmas Breakfast
December 25, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Community Christmas Event where anyone is welcome to enjoy a hot takeout breakfast and can also receive, through the donations of the local community, and local businesses, gently used clothing, toys, and non-perishable food items.
1. To Enhance community outreach.
2. Provide a warm meal for those that might not have one for Christmas.
3. Opportunity to pick gently used clothing or toys; for adults and children.
4. Bring a little reprieve on Christmas to people in a pandemic and for future years to come.
1. Donations for food supply for the breakfast by local food purveyors
2. Donations for clothes, toys and non-perishable food items will be collected by James Bodnar thru community donations and local businesses.
3. Backyard Ale House will be the venue for the event.
4. Volunteers can sign up by emailing Jamesb@backyardalehouse.com
For 11 years Backyard Chef, James Bodnar has volunteered on Christmas morning at The University of Scranton and it became his favorite tradition.
We need help with donations… If you or anyone you know would be willing to donate gently used clothes, non-perishable food items, new socks and gloves or just your time please Email:
We hope you have an amazing Holiday Season and would appreciate your help to make Christmas Day a little brighter for those less fortunate.